Lucky for us, our Matcha Superfood Blend is as versatile as you'd like it to be!
Here are a few healthy matcha recipes to prepare your matcha.
Check out this tutorial here!
- Pour one packet of our Matcha Superfood Blend into a mug or thermos.
- Bring 8 oz of water to a boil
- Add the water to your mug with the matcha
- Whisk or use an electric frother until you achieve a nice foamy look
- Add milk of your choice - we like unsweetened almond milk for a low calorie matcha latte
- Pour one packet of our Matcha Superfood Blend into a glass or mason jar
- Add 8 oz of water
- Whisk or use a matcha whisk until you achieve a nice foamy look
- Add ice milk of your choice - we like oat milk best
Matcha With Water
- Pour one pack of Matcha Superfood Blend into a water bottle, or anything you take on the go for a great matcha energy drink
- Add 10-12 oz of cold water
- Shake vigorously
- Mix chia seeds, coconut milk, and one packet of Matcha Superfood Blend into a glass or mason jar.
- Add honey or real maple syrup to sweeten (optional!)
- Let sit in the fridge overnight.
- Enjoy in the morning!
In a blender, add:
- A handful of spinach
- 1/4 cup of Almond or Oat Milk
- 1 cup of water
- 1 banana (we like to use a frozen one!)
- 1 packet of Matcha Superfood Blend
- Top off with your favorite protein powder
- Blend and enjoy!