Pudding for breakfast? Yes please.
This chia pudding is incredibly easy to make, delicious, and nutritious. Plus... need we say it again? Pudding for breakfast.
3 tbsp chia seeds
3/4 cup coconut milk
one packet of Aila Matcha Energy
- Mix your chia seeds, coconut milk, and one packet of Aila into a glass or mason jar.
- Add honey or real maple syrup to sweeten (optional!)
- Let sit in the fridge overnight.
- Enjoy in the morning 30 minutes before your workout or workday begins.
- And if you're taking a picture for Instagram, add some googley eyes on the strawberries. You're welcome.